Aceville Publications, part of DC Thomson, is looking for a talented and highly organised Subscriptions Marketing Executive to join its vibrant marketing team. If you enjoy working in a friendly, fast-paced, creative department that specialises in the promotion of niche interest magazine publications, this could be the job for you.
The ideal candidate will be:
Target-driven, and will enjoy creating and implementing a marketing strategy for their set of titles to meet the ambitions set by the Subscriptions Manager.
A people person, who enjoys developing relationships with all departments across the company from editorial and design, to finance, advertising and digital.
Able to think laterally, to make use of all our marketing channels to leverage subscriptions through promotional content across print and digital, email marketing, social media, exhibitions and much more.
Analytical, and keen to monitor and evaluate the success of marketing initiatives to feed back to the Subscriptions Manager.
Detail-orientated and able to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the subscriptions bureau, including setting up promotions, managing stock and handling any customer service issues.
Brimming with ideas to help them source new promotional partners, whilst maintaining key third party relationships.
The perfect candidate must:
- Effectively implement subscription marketing plans and renewals to meet the agreed targets.
- Develop and agree cost-effective promotional activities, with an agreed expected revenue return.
- Use information and systems to prepare pre-activity forecasts, track performance and undertake post-activity evaluation to supply to the Subscriptions and Circulations Manager.
- Identify potential problems and propose solutions.
- Effectively communicate with the subscriptions bureau and other key external partners regarding all aspects of the subscription marketing plans.
- Maintain market knowledge of the consumer environment and competition.
- Deal with subscriber queries generated by telephone and mail.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as agreed with the Marketing Manager
This is a great chance to work for a growing magazine publishers in an interesting, creative and strategic role. If you think you might be the person we need, get in touch today.apply now