We’re a leading UK content producer passionate about creating amazing experiences for educators, business leaders, hobbyists and foodies. Having doubled our team over the past 1.5 years, we’re continuing to expand and are seeking a talented project coordinator to join us.
As a Project Coordinator and Team Leader, you will be responsible for scheduling tasks, managing workflows and co-ordinating small projects as well as helping the Digital Project Manager manage and co-ordinate the building and enhancing of our growing portfolio of digital brands. The work we do is varied and challenging and as such we are looking for people that are flexible and enjoy learning new skills. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional communication skills since you’ll be working alongside designers, developer, editorial and advertising departments managing web projects and the day to day maintenance of our websites.
About the Role
This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about the web and all things digital.
- You will assist the digital project manager in organising, planning and coordinating new project builds.
- You will work with and develop our junior development team, scheduling their work and stepping in to help when needed.
- You will work with all the departments in the company including editorial, web, design and advertising. There’s over 200 of us!
- You’ll be helping us build upon and maintain a portfolio of over 30 websites and other digital products. All whilst working with industry-leading brands such as a LEGO, SKY, Amazon, Mattel, Comic Relief, Nestle and P&G.
- You set a higher bar for your work than anyone else.
- You are keen to learn new skills and expand on existing ones.
- You are incredibly organised and love to refine and improve processes.
- You have a good understanding of web development and best practices.
- You have first-rate time management skills, are highly organised with an ability to cope under pressure.
- You have a great sense of humour and a solid work ethic.
Importantly we pride ourselves on being people first. This role has exposure to many different parts of the business, making progression easy… We work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
Joining us during Covid-19
We understand how hard it is to start a new role during a pandemic. That’s why the senior team will ensure you have all the training you need, and they’ll arrange regular 1:1 video calls to ensure they’re on hand to answer any questions you might have. Right now, we’re working from home and will do until the second half of the year. We expect to return to our Colchester-based office in a some capacity, but right now, we’re still working it out.
It’s not all about work
By working at Aceville, you can look forward to enjoying a range of benefits including:
- A highly competitive pension scheme.
- An L+D culture, complete with unfettered access to LinkedIn Learning.
- A fantastic health care plan.
- A cycle-to-work scheme.
- A highly social and fun team who - in normal times - enjoy regular social evenings doing everything from go-karting and curry to Scaresville and Christmas cinema trips. Additionally, we took part in the 3 Peaks Challenge to raise money for Charity:Water and helped fund a freshwater well in Ethiopia.
Apply via email with a cover letter and copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now