We are searching for a talented professional to help build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships with current advertisers and to pro-actively seek new ventures and avenues for the publications advertising sector.
If you are a motivated individual with an uncompromising work ethic that is looking to thrive in an expanding business where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded, then this is for you.
50% of our staff have been with the company for five years and over, and many of our managers have been with us for ten years plus.
We offer continued internal progression for our top staff that rise to the challenge. If you are a star performer and wish to rise up to management then the opportunities are readily available. We like our staff to be hungry, keen and enthusiastic, brimming with idea’s and looking to play an integral role in the team.
The role will require a confident character to maintain the magazines excellent advertising revenue and build upon this by speaking with potential new advertisers, promoting the magazine and its benefits over the phone to relevant clients and businesses. You will be an essential part of our magazines sold around the country and will grow personally, professionally and socially. You will need to be able to overcome objections and be able to demonstrate a passion and genuine interest in the advertisers and their products, and be able to build rapport quickly and professionally.
This role will suit a candidate who has the drive to excel and the personality to make effective business acquaintances. Previous experience of building relationships with clients, both new and existing is beneficial but not essential. You will need to have an excellent telephone manner and be able to communicate with a range of different personalities. This role involves working with businesses related to your publication and you will be offering great opportunities to help companies grow and expand.
85% of the role will be managing customers via the telephone but the other 15% of the role will involve chasing for copy and handling administrative tasks for the publication, therefore the role requires a candidate to be extremely organised with excellent time management skills, as well as needing the ability to speak confidently and build relationships quickly and easily. Your time will be split between liaising with your current customers and account managing, as well as researching and speaking with new potential advertisers.
Hours of work are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch.
Salary will be a good basic salary with commission available on a monthly basis.
We are keen to hear from interested candidates who would like to work in a fast paced team environment and who enjoy the buzz and momentum that a sales role provides. You need to be motivated by hitting targets and want to drive this magazine forward by playing an integral part within this team.
Please apply today and we shall process your application as soon as we can.apply now