An excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated B2B Account Manager to join our award-winning publishing company working on Speciality Food Magazine, where you will drive the sales forward using your sales abilities. You will be working within a great environment in your role, alongside a dynamic team in selling advertising space in your publication within the specialty food sector. It is imperative for this role that you have previous sales experience and are keen to showcase your skills by not only maintaining existing business but driving forward new business also in your role as an Account Manager.
- Maintain the magazine’s excellent advertising revenue and build upon this by speaking with potential new advertisers
- Promoting the magazine and its benefits over the phone to relevant key clients and businesses.
- Providing the copy to the studio
- Where necessary to attend exhibitions
- May on occasion meet with clients face to face either at exhibitions or other locations
- Following up all potential leads
- Working to targets
- Account management
- Driving forward sales
- Hours of work are 9 am until 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am until 5pm Friday, with one hour for lunch.
- Motivated by hitting targets
- An enthusiastic approach to winning business
- Proactive and energetic approach
- Sales orientated, results driven
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Clear & concise telephone manner
- The flexible & adaptable manner
- Team player
- Previous telephone sales experience
- Computer literate