Let's Knit is firmly established on the UK newsstand (with a growing presence overseas) and is published 13 times a year. Every issue includes a free high-quality covermounted gift, 25+ knitting patterns from the UK's top designers, practical tips, entertaining features and inspiring shopping pages. Let's Knit focuses on both attracting beginners to the craft and offering plenty by way of quality and value to keep its core audience happy. It consistently stays ahead of the market with innovative ideas, and supports the industry with its high profile national Yarn Shop Day campaign and with The British Knitting Awards. Readers are encouraged to feel like members of a vibrant, like-minded community with lively interaction both on the page and via social media.
Let's Knit provides an excellent service for advertisers, with opportunities for companies large and small. Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, our advertising team is experienced in developing effective marketing plans to build your brand. After ten years as a top-selling title, we understand the market intimately and are continuously refining our advertising strategy. Opportunities are offered in print, online and via electronic newsletter, all of which can be tailored to your requirements and include a range of impactful marketing ideas such as sponsorships, advertorials, social media takeovers and other added-value elements.
High value covermounted gifts with every issue
Highest number of exclusive patterns
The brand behind industry initiatives such as Yarn Shop Day and The British Knitting Awards
Large social media platform enabling lively reader interaction and strong community links
We offer a 'total reach' package to suit all budgets, including print advertising, advertorials, video, email marketing and
editorial all supported via our social media contacts.
- 72% of Let's Knit readers are typically aged between 30 and 65
- Over 50% are in full or part time employment
- 85% define themselves as either intermediate or advanced knitters and 89% define the skill level of patterns in Let's Knit as 'just right'
- When asked 'Why do you knit?', 'as a hobby', 'to make gifts' and 'for charity' were all popular reasons (91%, 52% and 23% respectively) while only 13% knitted to save money
- 79% of Let's Knit readers collectively knit every day or most days
- Spending habits: our readers collectively spend around £700,000 a month on yarn. Over half of them spend more than £20 each month. 55% say they would be happy to pay £3.50 upwards for an individual ball of yarn
- When it comes to being influenced by what they read, 57% said they had bought or tested a new product after a recommendation from Let's Knit, and 68% regularly respond to advertisements. 52% say they are always looking for new yarns to try out
- Range of yarns is by far the most important factor in determining where they shop - more than twice as important as price to our respondents
- 59% say their yarn 'stash' is either very big or enormous
It’s always exciting when the latest Let’s Knit mag lands on our desk, we can’t wait to discover which wonderful creations will feature our yarns. The team are a pleasure to work with, and we always welcome their support, ideas and endless enthusiasm.
average monthlypage impressions
Vast existing database of free patterns, regularly updated
New visitors continually brought to the website by effective use of massive social media reach and newsletter database
Aceville's Special Projects department produces a range of annual bookazines – glossy publications that have a longer than-average shelf life. Distributed throughout popular retailers such as WH Smith, Tesco and Sainsbury's, the bookazines offer advertisers fantastic opportunities to extend their reach to crafters who desire collections of beautiful projects in one handy title.
The magbooks are also promoted with strong in-store advertising and investment in point of sales, ensuring a strong presence on newsstands. Aceville's magbooks appeal to a ready-made audience, thanks to its catalogue of craft titles, as well as attracting and obtaining new readers. Hot on the heels on the success of 2015's releases, Aceville is developing a fresh selection of magbooks, each one tailor-made to a specific audience. Accessible to new crafters, as well as those who are more confident with being creative, the publications not only look great on coffee tables, but are practical too.
The publications will appeal to all crafters, regardless of their niche, thanks to the high standard of the photography, projects and helpful hints included throughout the titles. Aceville has also developed an innovation within craft publishing – kitazines. These specially commissioned and designed glossy productions contain everything the reader needs to get crafting straightaway. The kitazines build on the increasing popularity of crafting, providing a one-stop-shop that can be enjoyed by all, no matter their skill level.