Let's Knit is firmly established on the UK newsstand (with a growing presence overseas) and is published 13 times a year. Every issue includes a free high-quality covermounted gift, 25+ knitting patterns from the UK's top designers, practical tips, entertaining features and inspiring shopping pages. Let's Knit focuses on both attracting beginners to the craft and offering plenty by way of quality and value to keep its core audience happy. It consistently stays ahead of the market with innovative ideas, and supports the industry with its high profile national Yarn Shop Day campaign and with The British Knitting Awards. Readers are encouraged to feel like members of a vibrant, like-minded community with lively interaction both on the page and via social media.
Let's Knit provides an excellent service for advertisers, with opportunities for companies large and small. Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, our advertising team is experienced in developing effective marketing plans to build your brand. After ten years as a top-selling title, we understand the market intimately and are continuously refining our advertising strategy. Opportunities are offered in print, online and via electronic newsletter, all of which can be tailored to your requirements and include a range of impactful marketing ideas such as sponsorships, advertorials, social media takeovers and other added-value elements. Start gaining new customers today>
High value covermounted gifts with every issue
Highest number of exclusive patterns
The brand behind industry initiatives such as Yarn Shop Day and The British Knitting Awards
Large social media platform enabling lively reader interaction and strong community links
Also distributed overseas incl. USA
We offer a 'total reach' package to suit all budgets, including print advertising, advertorials, video, email marketing and
editorial all supported via our social media contacts.
72% of Let’s Knit readers are typically aged between 30 and 65
Over 50% are in full or part time employment
85% define themselves as either intermediate or advanced knitters and 89% define the skill level of patterns in Let’s Knit as ‘just right’
When asked ‘Why do you knit?’, ‘as a hobby’, ‘to make gifts’ and ‘for charity’ were all popular reasons (91%, 52% and 23% respectively) while only 13% knitted to save money
79% of Let’s Knit readers collectively knit every day or most days
Spending habits: our readers collectively spend around £700,000 a month on yarn. Over half of them spend more than £20 each month. 55% say they would be happy to pay £3.50 upwards for an individual ball of yarn
When it comes to being influenced by what they read, 57% said they had bought or tested a new product after a recommendation from Let’s Knit, and 68% regularly respond to advertisements. 52% say they are always looking for new yarns to try out
Range of yarns is by far the most important factor in determining where they shop - more than twice as important as price to our respondents
59% say their yarn ‘stash’ is either very big or enormous
It’s always exciting when the latest Let’s Knit mag lands on our desk, we can’t wait to discover which wonderful creations will feature our yarns. The team are a pleasure to work with, and we always welcome their support, ideas and endless enthusiasm.
average monthlypage impressions
Vast existing database of FREE PATTERNS, regularly updated
NEW VISITORS continually brought to the website by effective use of massive social media reach and newsletter database
Aceville's Special Projects department produces a range of annual bookazines – glossy publications that have a longer than-average shelf life. Distributed throughout popular retailers such as WH Smith, Tesco and Sainsbury's, the bookazines offer advertisers fantastic opportunities to extend their reach to crafters who desire collections of beautiful projects in one handy title.
The magbooks are also promoted with strong in-store advertising and investment in point of sales, ensuring a strong presence on newsstands. Aceville's magbooks appeal to a ready-made audience, thanks to its catalogue of craft titles, as well as attracting and obtaining new readers. Hot on the heels on the success of 2015's releases, Aceville is developing a fresh selection of magbooks, each one tailor-made to a specific audience. Accessible to new crafters, as well as those who are more confident with being creative, the publications not only look great on coffee tables, but are practical too.
The publications will appeal to all crafters, regardless of their niche, thanks to the high standard of the photography, projects and helpful hints included throughout the titles. Aceville has also developed an innovation within craft publishing – kitazines. These specially commissioned and designedglossy productions contain everything the reader needs to get crafting straightaway. The kitazines build on the increasing popularity of crafting, providing a one-stop-shop that can be enjoyed by all, no matter their skill level.
Aceville's Special Projects department has experience in a variety of consumer areas, ranging from crafts all the way through to health and lifestyle.
The members of the team are well placed to advise on everything from one-off publications to producing regular magazines for contract clients. The department currently produces a range of consumer publications, and thanks to Aceville's wide portfolio of business-to-business magazines and prominent online presence, is in a strong position to produce publications and digital editions that can build profitable relationships between businesses and their customers. The editorial team is supported by a strong and professional sales department, and the two work together to produce tailored content, resulting in effective publications for all clients. Forward-thinking and striving to be ahead of the curve, the team is adaptable and versatile in skills, and can cater to any bespoke audience and niche market. Our services Aceville also offers extensive in-house facilities, such as a top-spec photography studio and professional design department, as well as video production, editing suites and a web development department.
Over the past seven years we have published in excess 200 crafting videos on our YouTube channel and they have received more than
Video offers a wealth of opportunities ranging from product placement and / or sponsorship through to complete bespoke production. Our skills and expertise in this area have been utilised by a wealth of companies including leading brands such as Canon, Serif Software, Ducktape, Mitsubishi and Staedtler.
21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY
terms and conditions
- All advertisements are accepted subject to the approval of the publishers. Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure advertisements appear in the issues requested, the publishers accept no liability should the advertisement not appear.
- Proofs will not be supplied following late copy.
- Whilst the publisher will take every care to ensure accuracy, no liability can be accepted for loss or damage resulting from errors.
- Complaints regarding reproduction of accuracy of advertisements must be received in writing within one calendar month of the cover date.
- Every care will be taken to ensure accuracy of insertion, but the publishers will not accept liability errors or for loss or damage of original material, which is held entirely at the owners risk and should be insured by them against any such loss or damage.
- The higher series rate becomes applicable in the event of an advertiser cancelling or shortening series bookings, irrespective of any previously negotiated discount.
- The media information contained herewith is subject to variation without written or verbal notification to any person/persons business.
- Accounts are strictly net, payable within 30 days from the date of invoice direct to the publisher.
- Where credit account facilities have not been agreed pre-payment must be received 7 days prior to the deadline.
- Advertising Agency commission becomes void when payment is not made within our credit terms.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 8% above the Royal Bank of Scotland base rate, on the accounts that necessitate legal action.
- Notification of any cancellation of an existing booking must be received in writing 12 weeks before publication.
- The publishers reserve the right to charge the full amount for any advertisements booked which have not been published owing to late cancellation or non-delivery of copy.
- Previous copy will be repeated if new copy is not supplied for series bookings.
- To obtain the best reproduction all artwork must be supplied with the correct screen (refer to rate card for technical specification). The publishers will not be responsible for inferior reproduction from artwork with the incorrect screen.
- Advertisements are accepted on the understanding that the advertiser ensures that advertisements do not contravene any Act of Parliament, are in any way illegal, or defamatory or an infringement of anybody's rights and abides by the British Code of Advertising Standards.
- Trade Descriptions Act: All advertising must comply with the above act which makes it an offence for anyone to make an incorrect or misleading statement when offering goods or services for sale. It is also an offence to advertise illegal, pirated, counterfeit or bootleg merchandise.
- Mail Order advertising: All mail order advertising must specify terms of business.
- Advertisers agree to indemnify the publishers in respect of any claims made against them as a result of the publication of an advertisement, including any of the costs or damages that the publisher has to pay to settle any claim in respect of the publication.
- All advertisements produced by Aceville Publications remain the copyright of the publisher and cannot be reproduced in any other publication without the written permission of the publisher.
- The publishers reserve the right to refuse or omit any advertisement without giving reason.
- The submission of advertisements shall constitute an offer, which shall be accepted by the publishers subject to these terms. Any contract will be effected at the offices of the publishers in Colchester.
- Editorial (if included), should be listed on the confirmation. No responsibility is taken by the publisher for errors, omissions or in correctly supplied copy.
- All editorial will be converted to the house style, only technical and factual changes will be made after this time.